Our camp is located on the West coast of Namibia just 12 km from the popular coastal region of Swakopmund and right in the lush area of the Swakop River.
In 2009, we emigrated from Germany to Namibia in Africa’s Southwest. For us a dream comes true!
We enjoy it here every day new, and we are happy to join it with our guests as well. If you would learn more about this fascinating country, all while enjoying a relaxing, individual, inexpensive and familiar atmosphere, then you’ve come to the right place.
What can you expect at Sophia Dale?
• An inviting and familiar atmosphere located in an oasis along the Swakop River
• different kinds of accommodations with integrated kitchenette or just for overnight with breakfast if you want
• A healthy start to your day with a traditional German breakfast and fresh rolls
• Camping: Our campsite offers a lot of sites, every is individuelle – you can do your choise whitch campsite do you want!
• A wide range of supplies for your continued journey with items ranging from firewood, lighters,meat and sweets
• Our restaurant & beer garden is open for our guests and also for the public We offer local and international cuisine. Also breakfast on request!
• Furthermore, you can enjoy our home-made sausage specialities or meat that’s grilled on site to either eat right away or vacuuum-packed to enjoy on the go.
She is the person in the office – is doing all the reservations and enquiries via E Mail, Telephon or directly face to face.
- She is the Animateur for children between
- and she is also helping mommy at the reception because she can speak english and german fluently
- professional German Master-Butcher.
He is producing a lot of german kinds of sausages and ham specialities. He is also the chef in the Restaurant kitchen, because nobody knows better about meat!
Chicco, Laika und Bella
- they are the dogs from Sophia Dale
- they are playing with the guests so nobody get boring and during the night they will have a look at the security site!